MEETING AT THE WEB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something about my favourite singer:-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hedera

Hedera

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Something about my favourite singer:-) Empty
PostSubject: Something about my favourite singer:-)   Something about my favourite singer:-) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:39 am

Hi everybody afro
I´m Susan and I´m 17 years old. I have many favourite singers, for example Shakira, Britney Spears, James Blunt, Alejandro Sanz, Pink or Justin Timberlake. But when I´m sad I listen Marilyn Manson - he´s the best singer for me. He´s the one of the metal singes which I like listen. Many people think that he´s mischievous and undevout. But I don´t think so and now I want to write something about his life Wink
Marilyn Manson - real name is Brian Hugh Warner, was born on January 5, 1969 in Ohio as an only child. He attended the religious private Heritage Christian School, but during his tenth grade year, he convinced his parents to let him attend a public school. Before he got a music he was originally a music journalist. When he was 18 his father got a better job in Florida, so he moved there. He had been a long time fan of Dita Von Teese and later they were married in a private ceremony in their home. Now he fall in love again Cool His girlfriend is just only 19 years old actress Evan Rachel Wood. His latest album called Eat Me, Drink Me. And the last information about him - he has never been photographed without his typical make-up Very Happy
So love him or hate him Wink
I´ll be happy when some fans of Marilyn or the other singers write to me. Thanks cheers
Back to top Go down

Something about my favourite singer:-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEETING AT THE WEB :: CULTURE :: MUSIC-
Jump to: