MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My visit in Spain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verica 202

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: My visit in Spain   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Hello! I want to write you something about my visit in Spain. I was looking forward to going to Spain. I came with my classmate Martina. I really love this country. We were so excited! I found many friends and my love!(no boy, I love the country and people) I love you I love you I practised my english, german and a bit spanish. I liked the spanish parties. First siesta and then fiesta. I learned how to dance and sing macarena! eeeeeeeeeeeee macarena ai! afro I really enjoyed the trips to Madrid, Consuegra and Toledo. I liked the ride to Toledo in bus, because of the spanish "singers". I will never forget the visit of museum, because of the storm. Leaving Spain was very hard for us. We were crying all the time. And I will never forget the METRO IN MADRID, because of STAIRS! When we arrived, we were going upstaris and downstairs....again and again, and I had a very heavy luggage. My hand was dying. But it survived. Fortunately. We can´t think of anything else, since then.
I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. Perhaps we will see each other at Slovakia. I love you I love you I love you
Love
VERONICA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My visit in Spain
Page 1 of 1